Who We Are?
The India gaming section brings the latest video game news, reviews of the most exciting releases, and interviews with the industry’s biggest names. We cover everything from PlayStation and Xbox blockbusters games to the cool indie gems on PC and Android that you might otherwise miss.
- Capital and publishing layer: involved in paying for development of new titles and seeking returns through licensing of the titles.
- Product and talent layer: includes Gamers from the world,developers, designers and artists, who may be working under individual contracts or as part of in-house development teams.
- Production and tools layer: generates content production tools, game development middleware, customizable game engines, and production management tools.
- Distribution layer: or the “publishing” industry, involved in generating and marketing catalogs of games for retail and online distribution.
- Hardware (or Virtual Machine or Software Platform) layer: or the providers of the underlying platform, which may be console-based, accessed through online media, or accessed through mobile devices such as smartphones. This layer now includes network infrastructure and non-hardware platforms such as virtual machines (e.g. Java or Flash), or software platforms such as browsers or even further Facebook, etc.
- End-users layer: or the users/players of the games.